The temple, wich was build for the fame of the Holy and Life-giving Trinity and in memory of the Birth of the Most Holy Virgin Mary in 1890, is situated in the centre of the town Pmorie. The wall panels beneath the icons illustrate daily scenes of the life of the citizens in Pomorie. The christians in the town celebrate the Birth of the Most Holy Virgin Mary on the 8th of September.